Hans Reiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> No, reiserfs does have badblock support!!!!
>
> You just have to get it as a separate patch from us because it was written after
> code freeze.
>
> Hans

It might be nice to have a link to that patch from the "download" page.
I didn't see that patch the first time from
ftp://ftp.namesys.com/pub/misc-patches/

because I assumed that the interesting patches were linked from the
downloads page. Atleast a hint that there is a badblocks patch available
on the ftp site on the downloads page, so that the reader can go grab
this patch.

Hopefully this will extend my mileage until drive replacement :)
Though I think I'll back a few more things up before attempting
a kernel compile.