I would like to know may I use the same IRQs for more
than one component with 2.4.x?

My first network card use the same IRQ as paralell
port,
and my second card use the same as my USB have.

BX chipset, ne2k-pci driver.

With 2.4.5 I *often* get kernel Oopses with IRQ
routing error messages. This never happend before
and the only one change was a a second network
card inserted into the mobo and changed kernel
from 2.4.3 to 2.4.5.

  0:     389014          XT-PIC  timer
  1:          2          XT-PIC  keyboard
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade