Followup to:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
By author:    Peter Svensson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
In newsgroup: linux.dev.kernel

> Kelvin (decikelvin?) is probably a good unit to use in the kernel. If you
> want something else you convert it in the programs you use to interact
> with the kernel. This is a usespace issue, I think.

Decikelvins is a good bet if we feel that fitting into 16 bits is a
necessary, or the width of things is limited.  Otherwise I would go
for millikelvins on the general principle that creating interfaces too
narrow is really painful.

        -hpa
--
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> at work, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> in private!
http://www.zytor.com/~hpa/puzzle.txt