于 2013年09月09日 21:02, Lee Jones 写道:
  #define PHY_FLD4                      0x1E
>+#define  FLDEN_SEL                 0x4000
>+#define  REQ_REF                   0x2000
>+#define  RXAMP_OFF                 0x1000
>+#define  REQ_ADDA                  0x0800
>+#define  BER_COUNT                 0x00E0
>+#define  BER_TIMER                 0x000A
>+#define  BER_CHK_EN                        0x0001
>  #define PHY_DUM_REG                       0x1F
> > #define LCTLR 0x80
This doesn't look right.

We had a nicely structured, ordered list and now you've seemingly
randomly shoved a truck load of un-prefixed defines between them.

Am I missing something? Is there method to the madness?

Hi Lee:

Are you suggesting that I should define the macros using the same prefix like below?

#define PHY_FLD4                        0x1E
#define   FLD4_FLDEN_SEL          0x4000
#define   FLD4_REQ_REF              0x2000
#define   FLD4_RXAMP_OFF        0x1000

BR,
Wei