David Woodhouse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Upon further investigation, it seems I was mistaken. I apologise for my tone.

Accepted.  I wish more people had the grace you do, to apologize when you know
you've been mistaken or unfair; it would make this list a better place.

> Momenco Ocelot boot flash device
> CONFIG_MTD_OCELOT
>   This enables access routines for the boot flash device and for the
>   NVRAM on the Momenco Ocelot board. If you have one of these boards
>   and would like access to either of these, say 'Y'.

Incorporated.  I have also received mail from someone who can fill in the
new MIPS entries, so initial results from the posting are quite good.
--

The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of
limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and