Dear Friend,
                          Greeting to you!!!

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never met before. I
am  Mr. Keba Ba The Chief representative of the African Development Bank for
Central and West African Division, I Hoped that you will not expose or betray
this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual
benefit of our both families and for the less privilege, I need your urgent
assistance in transferring the sum of Two Million state dollars ($10,000.000)
Immediately to your account. For comprehensive Detail, Go through the following
website.
(http://www.afdb.org/en/news-and-events/article/burkina-faso-receives-us-50-66-million-grant-for-drainage-of-ouagadougou-districts-12353/)
        As I am talking to you right the contractor died last week in Mali, The
$10m was credited in his contract CBI Bank account before the event, I am the
head of the project that is going on right now, Please I would like you to keep
this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested. Upon
receipt of your reply, I will send you the application form you will fill and
send to the bank for transfer of the fund into your bank account and also note
that you will have 40% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me
execute this business. And also 10% had been mapped out for you for the expense
you will make in this transaction and 50% is for me.  I want us to complete the
transaction within a week, very urgent nobody is aware if he has cash the money
before his death, except me that knew and have all the information, I need your
information’s so that I will send you the application form.

Now my questions are:-
1. Can you handle this project? ……………
2. Can I give you this trust? ………………

Waiting for your urgent response so that we will proceed immediately, for
confidentiality my contact info is on the bank website (www.afdb.org) What I
need is confident and honest, I am very serious, I wait for your respond and
call me as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Mr. Keba Ba
+226 64558872