Hello.

Changes: split the change in mm/oom_kill.c + update the comment above
has_intersects_mems_allowed().

Sergey, Sameer, the resulting code is the same after 1-3, I preserved
your acks.

4/4 is new.

Andrew, just in case, 3/4 and 4/4 try to fix the unrelated bugs, this
has nothing to do with while_each_thread/for_each_thread changes.

To remind, this is the first series which changes the callers of the
buggy while_each_thread(), I'll send more.

Oleg.

 include/linux/init_task.h |    2 +
 include/linux/sched.h     |   12 ++++++++++
 kernel/exit.c             |    1 +
 kernel/fork.c             |    7 ++++++