On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 16:04:45 -0200
Marcelo Tosatti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 10:14:36AM -0800, Jean Tourrilhes wrote:
> >     Hi Marcelo,
> >
> >     I did not receive any feedback on this e-mail, so I assume it
> > was lost on the way. Would you mind pushing that in 2.4.x ?
> >     Thanks...
>
> As an ignorant person I have no problems with it.
>
> David, what is your opinion?

If networking patches are sent purely to linux-kernel, they will often
be missed.  Please use netdev@oss.sgi.com, Jean of all people should be
more than aware of netdev@oss.sgi.com as the place to post and discuss
networking patches, not linux-kernel and not privately to Marcelo or
myself.

I only happened to spot this post by accident this time, I'm being
asked a question and I'm not even CC:'d on the email. :-)