Hi all,

I've ended up deleting the log file by mistake, but this bug does seem to be
important
so I'd rather not wait before the same issue is triggered again.

The call chain is:

        mlock (mm/mlock.c:745)
                __mm_populate (mm/mlock.c:700)
                        __mlock_vma_pages_range (mm/mlock.c:229)
                                VM_BUG_ON(!rwsem_is_locked(&mm->mmap_sem));

It seems to be a rather simple trace triggered from userspace. The only recent
patch
in the area (that I've noticed) was "mm/mlock: prepare params outside critical
region".
I've reverted it and trying to testing without it.

Thanks,
Sasha