Hi,

As the megaraid2 maintainers dont seem to care about v2.4 mainline at all,
completly
ignoring my requests to fix the NMI oopser bug for several months, I'm applying
the RHEL3
update + inline reordering, which should do it.

At this point I'm quite sure they wont answer this message either.  :(

Thanks Vasily and Andrey.