Daniel Walker wrote:
        I'm not sure if this has changed at all in recent RT patches, but I've
noticed several issues popping up that are related to the timer
interrupt sending signals...

I've also seen BUG asserts kicking in on PPC (40-04-ish) in signal delivery [actual receipt] paths. These have only been under fairly heavy load conditions and presumably is hitting an infrequent path in force_sig_info() IIRC. Haven't had the time yet to resolve these but they are on the list.

-john