Thank you for inquiring about employment opportunities with MSNBC on the
Internet. You may view current postings for positions located in Redmond, WA
and on the East Coast by clicking on JOBS at http://www.msnbc.com
<http://www.msnbc.com/> .

Résumé screening will be completed within the next few weeks. If your
qualifications meet the needs of the positions open, we will contact you for
further discussion. If you do not hear from us, be assured that your résumé
will remain in our files for one year and that you will be considered for
suitable future openings.

Again, thank you for your interest in MSNBC on the Internet and we wish you
success in your current job search.

:: MSNBC_Auto_Response :: Jobs