-       page = alloc_pages_exact_node(nodeid, flags | __GFP_NOTRACK,
cachep->gfporder);
+       page = alloc_pages_exact_node(nodeid, flags | __GFP_NOTRACK |
__GFP_MIRROR,
+                                       cachep->gfporder);

Set some global "got_mirror"[*] if we have any mirrored memory to __GFP_MIRROR,
else to 0.

then

        page = alloc_pages_exact_node(nodeid, flags | __GFP_NOTRACK |
got_mirror,
                                        cachep->gfporder);

-Tony

[*] Someone will suggest a better name. I'm bad at picking names.