On 2015年07月17日 09:59, Ian Munsie wrote:
Excerpts from Sukadev Bhattiprolu's message of 2015-07-17 11:51:04 +1000:
Are you seeing this on big-endian or little-endian system?

IIRC, I saw the opposite behavior on an LE system a few months ago.
i.e. without 1028ccf5, 'perf listf|grep syscall' failed.

Applying 1028ccf5, seemed to fix it.
You could be on to something there - IIRC the ABI was changed for LE to
remove the dot symbols. Might be worth testing on both.

Yeah, thanks Ian for your hints. it should be the dot symbols. So I'll
believe it's good in 4.x, thanks Michael  for your patience as well.

Cheers,
Zumeng

Cheers,
-Ian