Dear Purchasing manager,

  We  supply kinds of PCB products, widely used in telecom, medical, LED and
motor industries etc.
  Please kindly find our advantages as below.

  1. 1-24layer, FR-4, Aluminum, also FPC board and  PCBA  assembly,ets…
  2. Certificate: ISO14001, ISO 9001,TS16949, UL, etc……
  3. No MOQ and Flexible payment terms: paypal,  T/T, L/C, Western Union etc…

  Price list will be sent to you asap. Any question, please let me know freely.

  Wish our products will be helpful for your business.

Thanks&Best Regards,

Leon Zhang
Sayfu Multilayer Circuits Co.,Limited
Tel:    +86-755-27759676