--
Dear Facebook Winner,

We Have Received your Response and would like to congratulate you once again. You have just won yourself the sum of £800,000 (Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) in the ongoing Facebook 2015 Lottery Promotion. Further more your details( Facebook account) falls within our British representative office in London UK, and your prize of £800,000 will be released to you from our regional branch office in LONDON, UK. Kindly have a look at our Founders 2012 charity donation which is happening again this year and you have been selected as a lucky winner: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2277837/Mark-Zuckerberg-wife-Americas-second-biggest-philanthropists-giving-away-nearly-half-BILLION-dollars-year.html To proceed on your claim validation, we will need to verify that you are the actual owner of this Facebook Account. This is very important as we would be using your personal information to process your payment documents and Bank draft which would be couriered safely to your residential address.

Here is a copy of our verification form; please fill accordingly so as to proceed with your winning validation. Please attach a recent passport photograph if available (For identification at payment point)

1. FULL NAMES:
2. DATE OF BIRTH:
3. SEX:
4. CONTACT ADDRESS:
5. EMAIL ADDRESS:
6. TELEPHONE NUMBER:
7. OCCUPATION:

If you don't want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future, please unsubscribe. Facebook, Inc., Department 415, PO Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303 Please if you are not the certified owner of this Email account, do not respond to this E-mail as it will amount to impersonation which could lead to civil and criminal proceedings against you. Upon receipt of the duly requested data which is to be sent via email, you will receive the contact information of the payment office to effect the release of your claim in anyway you deem fit.For further inquiry Email: lester.g...@aol.co.uk or call +447031987991

Ms. Maria Davies
Fiduciary Agent