On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:58:22 +0100
Roland Graf <roland.g...@alice.it> wrote:

> Dear Gentlemen,

Hello Roland,

> I'm using the v4l-dvb driver with Kernel Version 22.6.26.
>
> Connecting the camera 0ac8:301b Z-Star Microelectronics Corp. ZC0301
> WebCam the driver for the camera is loaded correctly, but the
> sensorchip is not recognized.
        [snip]
> Installing v4l-dvb and gspcav1 doesn't work because these packages
> don't work together.
>
> Is there some workaround for this Problem?

gspca v1 is not maintained anymore, and gspca v2 is included in
v4l-dvb.

Normally, in v4l-dvb, the zc0301 driver should not handle your webcam.
Did you think to remove its module from /lib/modules/...? Also, don't
forget to generate (and install) gspca and the zc3xx subdriver.

Regards.

--
Ken ar c'hentaƱ |             ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef             |               http://moinejf.free.fr/