On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 11:32 AM, Andreas <linuxdr...@dslextreme.com> wrote:
>> Devin
>
> I seem to be affected by that 3db loss between the old mxl500x and the
> mxl5005s driver. Did you ever get the datasheets and is anyone perhaps
> even working on squeezing a little more out of the driver?
>
> --
> Gruß
> Andreas

Hello Andreas,

The guys at Pinnacle very kindly introduced me to someone over at
Maxlinear, and I am trying to get the datasheet.  I will be looking at
the device's performance more closely over the next couple of weeks as
I get it working with the Pinnacle 880e.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller
http://www.devinheitmueller.com