Olivier MENUEL wrote:
Thanks for your quick answer !!!

I don't know much about linux drivers, usb-sniff, etc ... But I tried to make
usb-sniff on a windows XP while plugging the device.
Not sure this is exactly what you were asking and if I did it correctly, but
you can find logs in attachment.

I did it twice just to be sure (it seems some addresses changed the second
time, but I guess it's normal).
Let me know if it's not correct, or if you need something else.

Again, thanks a lot for your help!

Could you take longer sniff. Probably 2 sniffs.
1) successful tune to channel using 1st tuner
2) successful tune to channel using 2nd tuner

One sec is enough, log increases very fast when streaming picture....

I did look your sniffs and immediately found some bad values :( There is byte in eeprom which tells 2nd demodulator i2c address, and guess what there was - i2c address of 1st integrated af9015 demodulator :( There should be 38 as i2c addr of 1st demod and 3a as 2nd demod.

regards
Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/