On Sat, 04 Apr 2009 13:29:09 +0200
Anders Blomdell <anders.blomd...@control.lth.se> wrote:
> >> Jean-Francois: feel free to add this to gspca if it lives up to
> >> your standards, otherwise tell me what needs to be changed.

Hi Anders,

Your driver seems fine, but, to add it to gspca, I need a full patch,
i.e the diff of the source, Kconfig, Makefile, webcam reference in
gspca.txt (linux/Documentation/..) and your SOB (signature).

You should also ask Mauro to add you as a maintainer with a diff of the
MAINTAINERS file from the last Linux kernel.

Cheers.

--
Ken ar c'hentañ |             ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef             |               http://moinejf.free.fr/