On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 10:17 PM, Britney Fransen
<britney.fran...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 30, 2009, at 8:55 PM, Frank Dischner wrote:
>
>> As far as
>> I can tell, the only modification to the patch is the file it is
>> applied to.
>
> Frank, you are correct.  The only change I made was to the new _dig.c file
> that I believe changed with analog support.  Do you want to resubmit the
> patch with your "Signed-off-by:" line?  I don't think mine was/will be
> accepted into Patchwork because I omitted the "Signed-off-by:".
>
> Thanks for the info Andy.
>
> Britney
> --

One more comment:  when resubmitting this patch, please change the
modulation values by removing the top bit from the register numbers.
In other words, change:

+       { 0x80a3, 0x09 },

+       { 0x00a3, 0x09 },

The top bit is actually not part of the register number, and it now
gets set automatically by the au8522_writereg() routine (I made this
change when I did the analog support).  I am going to take a pass over
all the registers in au8522_dig.c at some point, but it doesn't make
sense for any new code to set it.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller