OK, that's my fault. At first, I thought that two tuners + two inputs
meant one input per tuner. When I realized it was wrong, I used only
one input on each TD-500.

> If this switch is not handled correctly, I could imagine that the second
> input connected is "receiving" spurious signals and disturbing the first
> input, but there can be a lot of other reason as well.
>
> If I understand the code correctly, this switch (if it is really there :)
> ) is not handled correctly. I don't know the TD 500 card, so maybe the
> Hauppauge guys can help on that. (Basically the question is, which GPIO is
> to be toggled)

The weird point is that one input works (with some errors though) and the
second input does not work at all (no input TS packets at all).

> > 3) There are still many uncorrectable errors (TS packets with "transport
> > error indicator" set) in the input. The amount of uncorrectable errors is
> > approximately 0.1% (depending on the frequency), while I do not have any
> > with the T-500 using the same antenna.
>
> When you tune both frontends at the same time, please try to not tune the
> same frequency.

I don't. In my tests, I use only one frontend.

In production, it could be possible that two frontends on the same TD-500
tune the same frequency for some period of time. What is the problem with that ?

I have two TD-500 on the same PCI bus. The four tuners are used independently.

Thanks for your time.
Regards,
-Thierry