Hello,
Does anyone know if there is a driver for this cheap USB DVB-S device? It's only $35 USD on Ebay. I didn't find any info with Google.

Model Name: DM04+  (or sometimes listed as DM04)
Manufacturer: Forwardvideo (HK) Co., Ltd.
Manufacturer Ref.: EQZ2SH5473Y6
Pictures & Specs:
http://www.esaleschina.com/universal-satellite-tv-receiver-for-pc-dvb-s-69.htm

Also shown here:
http://www.made-in-china.com/china-products/productviewFejJxqRbbpcr/Digital-Satellite-USB2-0-TV-Box-DM04-.html

For sale on Ebay ($35 USD):
http://cgi.ebay.com/Digital-USB-DVB-S-TV-Tuner-Box-Satellite-For-PC-Laptop_W0QQitemZ320390301313QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPCC_Video_TV_Cards

This product is also being sold on ebay with the moniker "T-4". By looking at the paper manual in the picture, one can see that it is really the DM04+:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Digital-USB-DVB-S-Satellite-TV-HDTV-Tuner-Box-PC-T-4_W0QQitemZ110414242097QQcategoryZ3761QQcmdZViewItem

Beware: there is another "DM04" product from China which looks different.
Model Name: DM04
Manufacturer: Shenzhen Forward Video Co., Ltd.
Pictures & Specs:
http://www.tootoo.com/d-rp14452556-USB_2_0_Digital_Sat_TV_Box_DM04_/

I think this may have been an older version of the DM04+, because instead of "Recommends WinXP" it says "IBM PC Compatible: Pentium III 667MHz, with 128 MB RAM". Perhaps the "+" (plus) indicates the newer version of the product. Also, note the company name is roughly the same for both products ("Forward Video").

   Any help or info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Derek Simkowiak