Ok,
I've made the change and now the digital tv works perfectly.
So now I should test the analog tv, but I fear to have another kernel panic.
Is there something I can do before testing so that to be sure that at least all the file system are in a safety condition even if a kernel panic happens. I'm wondering if it is the case, for example, to umount them and remount in read only mode so that if I have to turn off the pc, nothing can be corrupted (is it so?).
What do you suggest?
In case, how can I temporarly umount and remout the file systems in read only mode? Should I use alt+sys+S followed by alt+sys+U? Can I use such commands while I'm in KDE?
Thank you,
Xwang

Douglas Schilling Landgraf ha scritto:
Hello Xwang,

Could you please try the bellow suggestion? If you want I can make this change in my development tree and you can
test from there.

Let me know the results

Cheers,
Douglas