> Hello Giuseppe,
>
> Your email is a bit confusing - are you saying that you have the MSI
> DigiVox board and it is detecting as an Empire Dual TV?
>
> It's possible that they are the exact same hardware design, and that
> the board gets identified with the name of the first product we added
> support for.
>
> If you could please clarify which product you own (and what components
> it contains), we can probably help here.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Devin
>
> --
> Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
> http://www.kernellabs.com

Hello Devin,
I have an Empire Media Pen Dual TV and it has same layout as Kworld dvb-t 310u.
while MSI Digivox A/D has "similar" layout and supports 1080i extra resolution,
as http://www.msi.com/index.php?func=proddesc&maincat_no=132&prod_no=626

If you want I can capture usb device startup log using Usbsnoop/SniffUSB  ...
Giuseppe