2009/8/30 Németh Márton <nm...@freemail.hu>:
> Devin Heitmueller wrote:
>> I committed some changes to get this board working a few weeks ago.  I
>> will check your dmesg output and see if the changes missed the merge
>> window.  It's possible the changes didn't make it in time for 2.6.31,
>> so I will have to check.
>
> I tried the following software setup with Pinnacle Hybrid Pro Stick (320e)
> (USB ID: eb1a:2881): Linux kernel 2.6.31-rc7 updated with the
> http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb repository at version 12564:6f58a5d8c7c6.
>
> When I plug the device I still get the following message:

<snip>

The changes have not gone upstream yet.  Mauro wrote some code for a
potential firmware extract script, but it doesn't work yet.

I've been tied up in another project, so I haven't gotten back to it.
I know I keep dragging this out, but given my current workload I
probably won't get the work done for the next couple of weeks.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com