Hi Liu,

Em Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:47:18 +0800
liu.yao...@zte.com.cn escreveu:

> hi,all:
>   i have a cmmb usb card,based on fx2 lp.my kernel version is 2.6.24.7.i
> already read some source in /driver/usb/misc and
> /driver/media/dvb/dvb-usb, and still have no idea how to write the driver
> .could you show me how to do it?
> maybe i just want to read/write cy7c68013 corrently,and not need v4l2 api
> :)
> thanks.

If the driver will support just digital TV, you don't need V4L2 API, just DVB
API. The latest version of the API's are at:

        http://linuxtv.org/downloads/v4l-dvb-apis/

In order to start, you need first to understand the API. Then, you'll need to
get one driver as an example (for example, cxusb.c - if the device is USB).

If the driver also supports analog TV, then the better is to use a driver that
supports both API's, like em28xx

Cheers,
Mauro