Hi, I been searching for a tutorial or a documentation for libv4l to convert the pixelformat supported by my webcan but I canĀ“t find any.

I found a article saying that I only should open my device using v4l_open(/dev/video0) instead of open(/dev/video0) and the lib should do the conversion, but it sound a bit odd for me since I believe it should need a more sofisticated threatment.

Does anyone could point to me any reference to such a documentation??

Great regards!
Guilherme Longo