Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
have it implemented). This is the case of xc3028, so you'll need to turn off
signal detection while tuning, and be sure that you're loading the proper
frequency
table used on your Country.

It should be noticed that several tuner drivers don't have signal detection (or not
This is what i'm doing actually, i have signal detection disabled in tvtime+of course the proper frequency for my country, but still i get channels with very bad pictures (not watchable) with my USB sticks, but i get all the channels with a very good pictures with my PCI card (with signal detection enabled), and using the same analog cable+same setup+same kernel version.

Cheers,
Mauro

Cheers,
Ali.