On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 12:27 PM, Devin Heitmueller
<dheitmuel...@kernellabs.com> wrote:
> I could have had this problem solved six months ago for 98% of the
> community, and instead we are right where we have been since the
> beginning of the project.

This is really a shame too considering the enormous amount of people,
both users & devs, who would really like to see this happen.  You've
got to start somewhere and build/improve from there.  Simply sitting
back and doing nothing is of absolutely no benefit what-so-ever.
Maybe you should release your patch(es) and when/if enough people use
them, there will be some pressure to actually have progress.  Then
again, the same ugly monster that is linux dvb politics might prevent
that progress from ever happening.

Regards,
Derek