Hi!

Sorry for not replying earlier, work.
I came so far as to download the patches (via n00bishly pasting the
actual content of the .patch-files into .patch-files since my git
cherry-pick command didn't work) but then after trying to apply them I
got a prompt with specifying the path of the file and didn't research
that further.

I downloaded the latest release from GIT and now it actually builds!!! :D :D

However it does not install :(

"root@nuc-d54250wyk:/home/ubuntu/media_build# make install
make -C /home/ubuntu/media_build/v4l install
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/ubuntu/media_build/v4l'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target 'media-install', needed by 'install'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/ubuntu/media_build/v4l'
Makefile:15: recipe for target 'install' failed
make: *** [install] Error 2"

I've gone into "v4l" and looked for a "media-install" file but haven't
found any.

Perhaps this is something I've misunderstood and easy to fix so I
finally can install it?

Best Regards - Karl
Med vänlig hälsning / Best Regards - Karl Wallin

karl.wallin...@gmail.com

P.S. Om mitt mail bör vidarebefodras, vänligen gör detta istället för
att återkomma med en email-adress i ett svar till mig. / If my mail
should be forwarded then please forward it instead of replying to me
with an email address. P.S.