good morning to all in the list.

I have a few questions, back trying to install v4l-dvb kernel drivers
after some time.

1. Is the project going to support kernel 2.6.31?

2. I used to use tvtime + sox for the usb audio, with big problems
causing audio
   desynchronization with large delay with respect to the video: do
the (new) drivers
   solve the issue?
  -  I also remember that there was an integrated version of
tvtime/usb audio in hg repositories,
     is it still maintained? is there a particular version to download
to correctly build it?

3. It's two years since I first installed v4l-dvb drivers, and still I
encounter problems to find all
   the channels with tvtime.
   Is there some module parameter to provide for the module em28xx for
Pinnacle PCTV USB2,
   for the Italian standards?

Thanks in advance for any hint and the great work done on v4l-dvb project

Giacomo

--
Giacomo S.
http://www.giacomos.it