I would like to solve this analog audio issue (this device would be useful in the future thanks to the 9 pin s-video input which, I think can take the output of an external dvb-t decoder so that to be able to see cripted digital tv or from consoles to play and use notebook display as a tv). Following the (little) expertise gained with the Dikom DK300, I think that the default_analog gpio is not correct for the device.
Can I try with others gpio or a wrong gpio can phisically break the device?
Otherwise how can I create a correct gpio for this device?
Thank you,
Andrea (Xwang was my nickname)

xwang1...@email.it ha scritto:
When you want we can check the audio issue.
Consider that actually I've installed the latest main v4l-dvb (to test if all the patches have been ported to themain tree) and it's ok. However I have no problem to install your tree driver again to test whatever is needed to have a fully functional device.
Xwang

PS the device has also a s-video (9 pin) input. In case I can test it, but I prefer to do that after the analog audio isssue has been solved

Douglas Schilling Landgraf ha scritto:
Hello Xwang,

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 00:51:13 +0200