Em Thu, 4 Jan 2018 15:08:52 +0200
Sakari Ailus <sakari.ai...@iki.fi> escreveu:

> Hi Mauro,
>
> On Thu, Jan 04, 2018 at 07:27:48AM -0500, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> > On several places, whitespaces are being used for indentation,
> > or even at the end of the line.
> >
> > Fix them, by running a script that fix it inside drivers/media
> > and include/media.
>
> What kind of a script?

Just sent a patch series with the script, and addressing a bunch of
other places where we have bad spacing.

> Could you also add includ/uapi/media to this?

I added more places to it:

$ rmspaces.pl  $(find drivers/media -type f) $(find include/media -type f)
include/uapi/linux/videodev2.h include/uapi/linux/v4l2-*
include/uapi/linux/dvb/*

It is probably worth to run is also against staging/media. I'll do it in
separate.

Thanks,
Mauro