My Sincere Greetings,

I am (Mrs.Louisa Benicio) I have decided to donate ($5.5million
Dollars) to you / Motherless babies/ less privileged/ Churches/ Widows
from what I have inherited from my late Husband because I am
diagnosing of throat Cancer and hospitalize for 2 years and some
months now.

I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter
to accomplish my heart desire, as I don’t want anything that will
jeopardize my last wish. As soon you get back to me, I shall give you
my info which you will use to contact the bank by quoting my personal
file routing and account information. I know I don't know you but all
is by the Grace of God Almighty, I found your email address through
random search from internet and I decided to contact you.

I am presently sending you this email seeking your assistance in
helping me set up a charity organization in your country by your names
which would be in existence long after am gone out of this world. I
will be going in for a surgery soon and I want to make sure that I
make this donation before undergoing my surgery.

Please if you would be able to use the funds for the work of humanity
as I have stated hear to fulfilled my late husband wishes  kindly
reply back to me through this email address
(mrslouisabeni...@yahoo.com) for more details.

Waiting for your Urgent Responds,
Yours Sincerely.
Mrs.Louisa Benicio.