I think this is going to be the best option. When I started cleaning up
the atomisp code I had time to work on it. Then spectre/meltdown
happened (which btw is why the updating suddenly and mysteriously stopped
last summer).

I no longer have time to work on it and it's becoming evident that the
world of speculative side channel is going to be mean that I am
not going to get time in the forseeable future despite me trying to find
space to get back into atomisp cleaning up. It sucks because we made some
good initial progress but shit happens.

There are at this point (unsurprisngly ;)) no other volunteers I can
find crazy enough to take this on.

Alan