Hello Brad!

Tonight build broke due to patch 95ee4c285022!
You enabled VIDEO_OV2685 for 3.13., which doesn't
compile for Kernels older than 3.17. When you look
to the Kernel 3.17 section a lot of the drivers you
enabled for 3.13 with your patch should be enabled
for 3.17 only.

So please test this and provide a follow up patch.
I will not revert 95ee4c285022 now, except you can't
fix it in a reasonable time frame.

If you like and you have time you can improve
scripts/make_kconfig.pl to detect such an issue to
avoid future problems like this. I also had such a
situation with enabling a driver twice in the past.

BR,
   Jasmin