Kevin,

>OK, I'm not extremely familar with the whole video architecture here,
>but are all of these drivers expected to be doing clk_get() and
>clk_enable()?

[MK]Many IPs on DaVinci VPFE would require vpss master clock. So
it is better to do the way I have done in my patch. So it is expected
that clk_get, clk_enable etc are called from other drivers as well.

>I thought the point of moving the clocks into the CCDC driver was so that
>the clock management was done in a single, shared space.

[MK] No. The CCDC IP is used across DaVinci and OMAP SOCs. The clock is named
differently on OMAP, but the IP requires two clocks. So we named
them as "master" and "slave" as a generic name. OMAP, patform code will be
mapping master and slave clocks to their respective clocks. We had discussed
this in the email chain.

Murali