To bad. I bought this tuner because of the cross platform compability :-/

Well, it looks awfully alot like the TerraTec H5, would there be a
driver this one?
http://www.terratec.net/en/products/TerraTec_H5_83188.html

How hard is it to create a driver myself? I'm an engineer, have some
knowlege with building the linux kernel, patching firmware etc.

/Morten