On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Theodore Kilgore
<kilg...@banach.math.auburn.edu> wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Jan 2010, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
>
>> Hi Devin/Andy/Jean,
>
> <snip>
>
>> The sq905c has a warning.
>
> <snip>
>
>> drivers/media/video/gspca/sq905c.c: In function ?sd_config?:
>> drivers/media/video/gspca/sq905c.c:207: warning: unused variable ?i?
>
> <snip>
>
>> Please fix.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Mauro.
>
> This one has been fixed, already. A more recent version of sq905c.c is in
> the pipeline somewhere.
>
> Theodore Kilgore

Not intending to hijack this thread, but maybe it would be a good idea
for Hans's nightly rig to do a build with module support disabled on
at least one platform.  I'm not saying we should do it on all
platforms, but if we at least run it on x86 then we would spot this
class of issue earlier.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs