On Tue, Jul 02, 2019 at 11:29:58PM +0100, Malcolm Priestley wrote:
> > Hey Malcolm,
> >
> > There seems to be a problem in  the keymap you provided for inclusion
> > in the kernel.
> >
> > In media/rc/keymaps/rc-it913x-v2.c, 2 keys are triggered by the same
> > keycode:
> >  53 ↦       { 0x866b18, KEY_VOLUMEDOWN },•
> >  55 ↦       { 0x866b18, KEY_CHANNELDOWN },•
> Hmm
>
> I don't have this remote only the first one in this file.
>
> I am pretty sure the values for the second type were forwarded to me by
> another user.

I'm pretty sure (although I have not tested this) that the second mapping
will overwite the first, so after the keymap is loaded 0x866b18 will be
mapped to KEY_CHANNELDOWN.

The current toml isn't loaded able but the kernel will set the initial
keymap.

So, do current kernels work correctly with the remote you have?

Thanks,

Sean