Instead of a country code, the driver should use the V4L2_STD_ macros to

If we are in the radio mode, I do not have any video standard, how can I
choose
the right audio setting in this situation?
In the case of radio, the frequency ranges are controlled via the tuner

Do you mean that the frequency range can be used to set the pre-emphasis?
I am not sure about this.

ioctls. There's no standard way to control the preemphasis, but I recommend
adding a ctrl to select between 50us/75us and no preemphasis.

Best Regards
Huang Shijie