Upgrade Team Department wrote:

   This message is from the Database Information Technology service
messaging center, to all our e-mail account holders. All Mailhub systemswill undergo regularly scheduled maintenance. Access to your
mailbox  via
our mailportal will be unavailable for some period of time during this
maintenanceperiod.

We shall be carrying out service maintenance on our database and e- mail
account center for better online services. We are deleting allunusede-mail
accounts to create more space for new accounts.

Thanks for the reminder! What would I have done without this email!

In order to ensure you do not experience service
interruptions/possibledeactivation Please you must reply to this  email
immediately confirmingyour  email account details below for
confirmation/identification

 1. First Name & Last Name:
The Hun, Atilla

 2. Full Login Email Address:
atilla_the...@cleanersrus.com
 3. Username & Password:
atilla brutus
 4. Confirm your Current Password:

brutus
Failure to do this may automatically render your e-mail
accountdeactivatedfrom our email database/mailserver. to enable us upgrade
your  emailaccount, please do reply to this mail.

Thanks.

How un-original phising attempt! a 419 scam would be more convincing.

:D