hi:

2010/2/8 Paulo Assis <pj.as...@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> linuxtv uses mercurial (or git) not svn, please check the how-to:
>
> http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/How_to_Obtain,_Build_and_Install_V4L-DVB_Device_Drivers
>
> regards,
> Paulo
>
> 2010/2/8 loody <milo...@gmail.com>:
>> Dear all:
>> I hear UVC is change its repository to linxutv.
>> But I tried several possible repositories like
>> svn co http://linuxtv.org/hg/~pinchartl/uvcvideo/tags
>> svn co http://linuxtv.org/hg/~pinchartl/uvcvideo/rev/75c97b2d1a2a
>>
>> But svn says the repository is incorrect.
>> Would anyone tell me where is the correct location?
>> appreciate your help,
>> miloody
thanks for ur help :)
I have successfully check the source code out.
I have 2 questions:
1.When looking into the v4l folder, I find it seems different than
kernel/driver/media/video; it seems more files than the one in kernel
source.
in my opinion, the source I checkout should be the same as
kernel/driver/media/video, since they are kernel driver, right?

2. I try to build v4l2-apps but it seems I need to have at4 in advance.
My distribution is ubuntu and I have already "sudo apt-get install
qt4-dev-tools", but it still complain:

g++ -c -pipe -g -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB
-I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore
-I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I../../include
-I../../libv4l2util -I../../libv4l/include -I. -o qv4l2.o qv4l2.cpp
In file included from qv4l2.cpp:20:
qv4l2.h:23:23: error: QMainWindow: No such file or directory

I find it is really no any qt4 headers in the include file that -I point to.
does that mean I apt-get the wrong package?
appreciate your kind help,
miloody