On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 1:33 AM, Hans de Goede <hdego...@redhat.com> wrote:
>> usbvideo
>
> This actually is a framework for usb video devices a bit like
> gspca one could say. It supports the following devices:
>
> "USB 3com HomeConnect (aka vicam)"
> "USB IBM (Xirlink) C-it Camera"
> "USB Konica Webcam support"
> "USB Logitech Quickcam Messenger"
>
> Of which the Logitech Quickcam Messenger has a gspca subdriver
> now, and is scheduled for removal.

Now that I see the product list, I realize that I actually have a 3com
HomeConnect kicking around in a box.  So if nobody gets around to it,
I could probably kill a few hours and do the conversion (given that
was a fairly popular product at the time).

Or would it be better to convert the products to gpsca (I don't
actually know/understand if that's possible at this point)?

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com