Hi all,

I played a bit with my HVR900 and tried the sliced VBI API. Unfortunately I
discovered that it is completely broken. Part of it is obvious: lots of bugs
and code that does not follow the spec, but I also wonder whether it ever
actually worked.

Can anyone shed some light on this? And is anyone interested in fixing this
driver?

I can give pointers and help with background info, but I do not have the time
to work on this myself.