In the past year and a half, my personal life took turns for the crazier
and crazier. some time prior to that, I had near perfect support working
for all functions of this card, including IR, but it never made it into
mercurial due to a disagreement with Mauro about what I saw as
fundamental changes needed to the cx88 driver design. However, this
vendor support offer has my attention for a different reason: Having
successfully added support for the AVerMedia Volar A868R, I've been asked
to see what I can do about Geniatech's MyGica A680B stick. There is
already a wiki entry on it:
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Sabrent_TV-USBHD
If what Fang offered for the X8000A he can provide for the A680B, the
longstanding issues could be resolved regarding this tree:
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/teledongle
Since it has been so long since the quoted message, I thought it best to
ask this list whether there was any further communication. Has there been?