On 5/7/10 8:30 AM, Francis Barber wrote:
Hello Steven,

I was just what your plans are to submit the latest patches from
http://www.kernellabs.com/hg/saa7164-stable to the main linuxtv
repository?  It would be great to have these in the main kernel.

Hi Frank.

Yeah, I actually have a large number of patches for the HVR22xx and the CX2388x sitting up on kernellabs.com

I'm hoping to get these out for pull this weekend. Another dev is also working on the TDA10048 fixes so the plan is to pull these into saa7164-dev, test using a generator and (all being well) promote these into a unified tree.

Regards,

- Steve

--
Steven Toth - Kernel Labs