Hi Stefan,

Em 04-06-2010 18:03, Stefan Ringel escreveu:

> Hi Mauro,
>
> I write actually the ir implementation (tm6000-input.c). Can you give
> me any stuff what can help me?

I never tried to implement IR support for tm6000, but if you use the
em28xx-input as reference, it shouldn't be hard to add support for IR.

I suspect that tm6000 have a hardware/firmware IR decoder, probably
capable of handling NEC and RC-5 protocols.

Probably, all that you need to do is to send some initialization sequence
at tm6000-input and periodically try to get data via URB (for example, you
may run a workqueue or a timer, on every 50 ms, checking for the code
reception). You may use the rc-empty table on your initial tests and, after
having it working, you'll need to create a keymap table with your IR.

Cheers,
Mauro.