Hi,

I'm attempting to use 2 (I believe identical) KWorld PlusTV Dual DVB-T PCI

tuners in my system. I have downloaded the firmware and at boot can see the

cards being (nearly) successfully detected. It seems that both turners are

being detected on one card, but only one on the second.

I haven't had much time to test the cards and I'm afraid I'm not near the

box to be able to provide the boot log at the moment. Looking through the

code I can see "static struct dvb_usb_device_properties

af9015_properties[3];" here:

http://lxr.linux.no/#linux+v2.6.32/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/af9015.c#L43

Which suggests to me that it's only going to be able to register 3 tuners

(or is it 3 cards?), is that the case?

Martyn